SmartBones Small Smart Chews Vegetable & Chicken Grain Free Dog Chews, 14.8 oz., Count of 14
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
No-rawhide SmartBones chews are made with wholesome vegetables for a scrumptious taste dogs can't resist. Giving your dog a treat that you both can love just got a whole lot easier. Made with craveable ingredients like wholesome vegetables and real chicken, these SmartBones Stuffed Twistz are sure to be a new favorite for your dog. A healthy alternative to rawhide, these chews are easy to digest and 100% delicious. SmartBones chews provide great taste in a twist-shaped treat for both fun and flavor. These rawhide-free chews are vitamin and mineral enriched. Contains 14 chews your dog will love. Feed your dog 1 to 2 chews per day.
- - RAWHIDE-FREE CHEWS: SmartBones SmartChews are easy to digest and 100% delicious
- - MADE WITH VEGETABLES AND CHICKEN: SmartChews are made with wholesome vegetables and real chicken for a scrumptious taste your dog can't resist
- - VITAMIN AND MINERAL ENRICHED: These chews are a healthy alternative to rawhide and are vitamin and mineral enriched
- - CHEWING HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY TEETH: SmartChews have all the benefits of a rawhide chew without the rawhide
- - QUANTITY: Contains 14 small animal-shaped chews your dog will love
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Long lasting chew
Dried Sweet Potato, Soy Flour, Glycerin, Chicken, Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Peas, Sorbitol, Fructose, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dried Cultured Whey, Soybean Oil, Dried Tomato, Carrageenan, Salt, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dried Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min) 25.0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 18.0%, Manganese (min) 8 mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg.
Feed your dog 1 to 2 chews per day. These chews are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Select a chew slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, reseal or store in an airtight container to preserve freshness. Always provide plenty of fresh drinking water and visit your veterinarian regularly.