SmartBones Puffy Chips With Peanut Butter Dog Treats, Count of 16
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Your furry best friend can now enjoy a fun, festive treat with these puffy chips. Made with craveable ingredients like wholesome vegetables, real chicken and peanut butter, these SmartBones Puffy Chips are sure to be a new favorite for your dog. Plus, they're made with no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors added, so you can feel good about feeding these delicious chews to your pup. A healthy alternative to rawhide, these vitamin- and mineral- enriched chews are easy to digest while still satisfying your dog's natural urge to chew. Feed your dog 1 to 2 chews per day. Always supervise your pup during chewing activity. These chews are for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Select a chew slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Discard chunks or fragments. Always provide plenty of fresh drinking water and visit your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, reseal or store in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- - RAWHIDE-FREE CHEWS: SmartBones chews are easy to digest and 100 percent delicious
- - MADE WITH REAL PEANUT BUTTER: SmartBones Puffy Chips are made with wholesome vegetables, real chicken and peanut butter for a scrumptious taste your dogs can't resist
- - VITAMIN AND MINERAL ENRICHED: These chews are a healthy alternative to rawhide and are vitamin and mineral enriched
- - NO, NO, NO: Made with no artificial preservatives or flavors added and no colors from artificial sources
- - QUANTITY: 16 puffy chews
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Long lasting chew
Cornstarch, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Pea Flour, Chicken, Peanut Butter, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Gelatin, Fructose, Barley Malt Syrup, Dried Cultured Whey, Salt, Dried Carrots, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Panthothenate, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacinamide, Managenese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement. Calorie Content (calculated): 2,800 ME kcal/kg (45 ME kcal/treat)
Crude Protein (min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.001%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 16.0%, Manganese (min) 7 mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/kg.
Feed your dog 1 to 2 chews per day. Always supervise your pup during chewing activity. These chews are for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Select a chew slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Discard chunks or fragments.