SmartBones Mini Bones Vegetable & Chicken No-Rawhide Dog Chews, 16.9 oz., Count of 30
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
No-rawhide SmartBones chews are made with peanut butter and chicken for a scrumptious taste dogs can't resist. Giving your dog a treat that you both can love just got a whole lot easier. Made with craveable ingredients like wholesome vegetables and real chicken, these SmartBones Stuffed Twistz With Real Chicken are sure to be a new favorite for your dog. A healthy alternative to rawhide, these chews are easy to digest and 100% delicious. SmartBones chews provide great taste in a twist-shaped treat for both fun and flavor. These rawhide-free chews are vitamin and mineral enriched. Feed your dog 1 to 2 chews per day.
- - MADE WITH REAL CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES: Each chew is made with real chicken and wholesome vegetables for a scrumptious taste dogs can't resist!
- - VITAMIN AND MINERAL ENRICHED: These chews are a healthy alternative to rawhide and are vitamin and mineral enriched
- - CHEWING HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY TEETH: SmartSticks chews have all the benefits of a rawhide chew without the rawhide
- - NO RAWHIDE: SmartBones chews are easy to digest and 100% delicious
- - MINI CHEWS: SmartBones mini chews come in a fun bone shape for an exciting treat time
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Long lasting chew
Cornstarch, Glycerin, Chicken, Sorbitol, Dried Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Barley Malt Syrup, Dried Culture Whey, Salt, Dried Carrot, Dried Sweet Potato, Carageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Carmine (Color), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement.
Crude Protein (min) 10.0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.5%, Crude Fat (max) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 17.0%, Manganese (min) 7 mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 80 IU/kg.
Feed your dog 1 to 2 chews per day. These chews are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Select a chew slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, reseal or store in an airtight container to preserve freshness. Always provide plenty of fresh drinking water and visit your veterinarian regularly.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like