35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
In the Wild, guinea pigs forage a complex range of nutrients from a variety of grasses, flowers, and leafy shrubs to support optimal health. As herbivores, guinea pigs require a diet high in fiber to provide essential nutrients, maintain proper bacteria levels in the gut, and promote digestive health. The animal nutrition experts at Kaytee developed Food From the Wild blend for the forager in your family. Inspired by the ancestral feeding habits of guinea pigs, Food From the Wild blend is crafted with hand-selected timothy hay, rose hip, carrot, marigold, and strawberry to encourage the healthy foraging activity your guinea pig needs. Pelleted pieces offer comprehensive nutrition and contain natural probiotics to support digestive health. Food From the Wild blend contains nutritious and tasty ingredients to meet the unique dietary needs of your guinea pig and has no added sugar, fillers, or artificial preservatives.
- Premium pellets with a medley of Timothy Hay, rose hip, carrot, marigold, and strawberry
- Natural daily diet inspired by ancestral feeding habits
- No added sugar, fillers, or artificial preservatives
- Contains long-lasting Vitamin C
- From the makers of Kaytee, a Veterinarian Recommended Brand
- Weight4 LBS
- LifestageAll Lifestages
- Primary BrandKaytee
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day