ScoopFree by PetSafe Pack 3 Cat Litter Box Tray Refills with Sensitive Non Clumping Crystals
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Pre-filled with crystal litter, the ScoopFree Dye-Free Disposable Crystal Litter Tray works with ScoopFree. Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes. Just load the tray in the litter box for weeks with no scooping, cleaning or refilling! The crystal litter absorbs urine and dries solid waste quickly to remove odors and is 99% dust free. With the completely disposable tray and waste trap, you never see or touch smelly waste! Every few weeks simply replace the litter tray and your ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box is just like new.
- - Disposable tray pre-filled with crystal litter lasts for weeks with no scooping, cleaning, or refilling
- - Crystal litter continuously removes odors instead of masking them
- - Covered trap locks away solid waste and odor so you never touch or see smelly waste
- - Completely disposable leak-proof tray with lid for quick, hygienic cleanup
- - Crystals do not stick to your cat s feet for less tracking throughout your home
- - For use with ScoopFree Original & Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
How it Works Open the disposable litter tray pre-filled with premium crystal litter. Store lid under litter tray for disposal. Slide litter tray under litter box and attach litter tray magnets to waste lid magnets. After a few weeks, cover the old litter tray, throw it away and replace it with a new one. Recommend replacing litter tray every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats. Note: Kittens less than 6 months old may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Kittens may also have softer stool than mature cats, which increases the likelihood that it may stick to the rake. Cats who consume a diet high in crude fiber, ash and byproducts may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Cats over 10 years and cats with health problems may also experience a shortened tray life.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like