Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult 8+ Dry Food for Aging Dogs, 2.5 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Adult 8+ Dry Dog Food can give your senior Yorkie the complete and balanced nutrition he needs. This formula features antioxidants to help support healthy aging, a 15% lower phosphorus level than Yorkshire Terrier Adult to help care for kidney health, and biotin and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help maintain a beautifully soft, luxurious coat.
- - Designed to meet the specific needs of, and support healthy aging in, senior purebred Yorkshire Terriers 8 years and older
- - Supports and maintains cellular health with an exclusive combination of antioxidants, and helps deliver an appropriate, 15% lower phosphorus level than Yorkshire Terrier Adult, to help care for your senior Yorkshire Terrier's kidney health
- - Helps maintain a beautiful, luxurious coat by providing omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and biotin
- - The kibble has a unique shape, size, texture, and density adapted to the Yorkshire Terrier's small jaw, is rehydratable, and helps reduce tartar formation by encouraging your aging dog to chew
- - Complete and balanced nutrition for mature Yorkshire Terriers over 8 years old
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Brown rice, brewers rice, wheat gluten, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, corn, natural flavors, pea fiber, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, dried tomato pomace, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast, salt, taurine, DL-methionine, trace minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, copper proteinate), L-lysine, GLA safflower oil, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-tyrosine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.). Magnesium oxide, green tea extract, L-carnitine, carotene, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 4.9%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Phosphorus (max.) 0.71%, Vitamin E (min.) 420 IU/kg, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.39%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.42%, Biotin* (min.) 1.51 mg/kg, Ascorbic acid* (min.) 160 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 371.25 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 4 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.)
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like