You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Canine Weight Control Small Dog is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for weight control to promote maintenance of an ideal weight in spayed or neutered small dogs. The complete and balanced weight control diet includes precise calorie content and energy levels, which helps dogs maintain an ideal weight.
- - WEIGHT CONTROL: Royal Canin Canine Weight Control Small Dog Dry Dog Food is a veterinary-exclusive formula for spayed or neutered adult dogs weighing under 22 lb with a tendency to gain weight
- - APPETITE CONTROL: A special blend of fibers regulates appetite and energy intake, helping dogs feel full between meals
- - DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Targeted nutrition promotes healthy digestion with prebiotics to nourish the microbiome
- - DENTAL HEALTH: Unique kibble shape and texture supports oral health by encouraging chewing for tartar control
- - URINARY HEALTH: This diet has the exclusive S/O Index, which means it promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Corn, chicken by-product meal, wheat, corn gluten meal, barley, wheat gluten, powdered cellulose, chicken fat, natural flavors, pea fiber, dried chicory root, salt, fish oil, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, powdered psyllium seed husk, potassium citrate, sodium silico aluminate, calcium carbonate, L-lysine, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), choline chloride, taurine, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, copper proteinate), DL-methionine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-carnitine, rosemary extract. Preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 9.0%, Crude Fat (max.) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8.5%, Moisture (max.)10.0%, Calcium (max.) 1%, Phosphorus (max.) 0.87%.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not completely satisfied with any Royal Canin diet, Royal Canin will replace the product or refund your purchase price. Please contact our Customer and Technical Assistance Team at 800-592-6687. Please keep the unused product in its original packaging for timely completion of your product replacement or refund.
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
You May Also Like