You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Urinary SO is a veterinary-exclusive wet cat food that supports bladder health. It increases the amount of urine produced to help dilute excess minerals that can cause crystals and stones. Low Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology helps lower ion concentration. Plus a reduced level of magnesium helps dissolve pure struvite stones and prevent struvite stones from forming.
- - CATS WITH URINARY CONCERNS: Royal Canin Urinary SO is a veterinary-exclusive adult cat food for cats with urinary health concerns
- - HELPS DISSOLVE STONES: Innovative urinary tract cat food helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones
- - BLADDER HEALTH: RSS methodology for cat bladder health lowers the risk of crystal formation
- - S/O INDEX: The exclusive S/O Index creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder to support urinary health
- - HELPS PREVENT STONE REOCCURANCE: Specialized diet, with a reduced level of magnesium, helps prevent struvite stones from reoccurring
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
24 X 3 OZ
Urinary Tract Health
24 X 2.5 IN
24 X 1.5 IN
24 X 2.5 IN
Water sufficient for processing, pork by-products, chicken liver, chicken by-products, wheat gluten, wheat flour, natural flavors, modified corn starch, pork plasma, powdered cellulose, vegetable oil, salt, fish oil, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, guar gum, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, sodium bisulfate, DL-methionine, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), choline chloride, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.).
Crude Protein (min.) 8.5%, Crude Fat (min.) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.75%, Moisture (max.) 82.5%.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details).
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
You May Also Like