You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Hydrolyzed Protein Small Dog is made with hydrolyzed soy proteins to reduce the risk of triggering an immune reaction in your small breed dog. Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids reinforce the skin barrier. Relative Supersaturation (RSS) methodology helps reduce stone formation in the bladder. Plus, the special dog kibble supports oral care.
- - DOGS WITH FOOD SENSITIVITIES: Veterinary-exclusive dry dog food made with hydrolyzed protein for adult dogs under 22 lb with food sensitivities
- - SKIN & GI SUPPORT: Helps reduce skin reactions and GI health issues that may be a result of sensitivities to common proteins found in pet foods
- - MINIMIZES RISK OF REACTIONS: Proteins are broken down to a size that's less likely to be recognized by the immune system
- - URINARY SUPPORT: Supports urinary tract health by promoting a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- - HEALTHY TEETH: Helps support dental care with kibbles that are a specific shape, dimension and texture to fit the jaws of small dogs, and also promote a brushing effect while chewing
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Brewers rice, hydrolyzed soy protein, chicken fat, natural flavors, vegetable oil, dried plain beet pulp, sodium silico aluminate, calcium sulfate, salt, fish oil, monocalcium phosphate, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium tripolyphosphate, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, calcium iodate), GLA safflower oil, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 22.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2.6%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Calcium (max.) 1.06%, Phosphorus (max.) 0.91%, Magnesium (max.) 0.1%.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not completely satisfied with any Royal Canin diet, Royal Canin will replace the product or refund your purchase price. Please contact our Customer and Technical Assistance Team at 800-592-6687. Please keep the unused product in its original packaging for timely completion of your product replacement or refund.
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
You May Also Like