Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Dry Cat Food, 7.7 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie supports healthy weight maintenance, especially in cats with a tendency to become overweight. Prebiotics help maintain gut health. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help nourish and soothe the GI tract. Plus, the exclusive S/O Index supports urinary health.
- - CATS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie is a veterinary-exclusive dry cat food for cats with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities that are prone to weight gain
- - HEALTHY DIGESTION: Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics promote digestive health and optimal stool quality
- - MODERATE CALORIE CONTENT: Supports cat weight control for spayed/neutered cats or those with a tendency to become overweight with moderate calorie content
- - CAT GI HEALTH: Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers help manage GI health
- - URINARY SUPPORT: The exclusive S/O Index, which creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder, supports urinary health
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, chicken fat, egg product, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, calcium sulfate, sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bisulfate, monocalcium phosphate, powdered psyllium seed husk, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, taurine, hydrolyzed yeast, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract. Preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 33.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 11.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 7.3%, Moisture (max.) 8.0%, Eicosapentaenoic + Docosahexaenoic acid (EPA + DHA) (min.) 0.18%, Potassium (min.) 0.6%, Sodium (min.) 0.31%, Vitamin E (min.) 385 IU/kg, Ascorbic acid* (min.) 160 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.)
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like