Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Selected Protein Adult Pw Dry Dog Food, 30.8 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Selected Protein PW is a limited ingredient dog food for dogs with skin and digestive issues. It's formulated with a novel protein, whitefish, to help with food sensitivities. Plus, omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help promote healthy skin and coat. Ask your vet about feeding your adult dog Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PW Wet Dog Food as a complement.
- - MADE WITH POTATO & WHITEFISH: Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PW Dry Dog Food is a veterinary-exclusive diet made with potato and whitefish for dogs with food sensitivities
- - COMPLETE & BALANCED: This adult dog food is a complete and balanced diet that can be used for elimination diet trials and long-term nutrition
- - LIMITED INGREDIENTS: Made with potato and whitefish, which are rarely associated with food sensitivities in dogs
- - SKIN AND COAT HEALTH: EPA & DHA, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil, promote skin and coat health
- - SKIN SUPPORT: Essential nutrients reinforce the skin barrier to support healthy skin in dogs with skin irritation and sensitivities
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Potato, fish meal, potato protein, chicken fat, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, calcium carbonate, fish oil, monocalcium phosphate, choline chloride, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, vitamin D3 supplement), taurine, DL-methionine, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 22.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.52%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.)
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like