Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Calm Dry Cat Food, 8.8 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Feline Calm is a veterinary-exclusive dry cat food specially formulated to help provide calming nutrients for cats facing stressful environments or situations. This includes calming support for digestive upsets, skin irritations, and urinary sensitivities. The complete and balanced formula includes cat calming nutrients like hydrolyzed milk protein and L-tryptophan.
- - CALMING SUPPORT: Royal Canin Calm Dry Cat Food is a veterinary-exclusive formula for cats during periods of adaptation that may be experiencing digestive upsets, skin irritations, or urinary sensitivities related to stressful situations
- - CALMING NUTRIENTS: Hydrolyzed milk protein and L-tryptophan promote calming of your cat's fearful behaviors in stressful situations or environments
- - HAIRBALL CONTROL: A precise blend of fibers helps ingested hairs pass through your cat's stool
- - SKIN BARRIER SUPPORT: Targeted amounts of B vitamins and amino acids reinforce the skin barrier to support skin and coat health
- - URINARY HEALTH: This diet has the exclusive S/O Index, which means it promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Chicken by-product meal, corn, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, wheat, wheat gluten, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, chicken fat, pea fiber, powdered cellulose, calcium sulfate, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, sodium pyrophosphate, vegetable oil, powdered psyllium seed husk, fructooligosaccharides, monocalcium phosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), choline chloride, L-lysine, taurine, dried hydrolyzed casein, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, copper proteinate), L-tryptophan, GLA safflower oil, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.). L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 34.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 5.6%, Moisture (max.) 8.0%, Tryptophan (min.) 0.27%, Calcium (max.) 1.44%, Phosphorus (max.) 1.4%, Magnesium (max.) 0.14%.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details).
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like