You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed/Neutered Dry Cat Food is designed to help satisfy a cat's increased appetite that can occur after surgery. High levels of fibers give your cat the feeling of fullness and help reduce the risk of overeating. Moderate fat levels help limit excess weight gain. And L-carnitine ensures their healthy metabolism works hard, helping your cat stay at a healthy weight.
- - FORMULATED FOR ADULT CATS: Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed/Neutered Dry Adult Cat Food is formulated to help maintain a healthy weight in cats 1-7 years old
- - APPETITE CONTROL: Dry cat food formula satisfies a spayed or neutered cat's increasing appetite
- - WEIGHT CONTROL: Contains a high level of fibers to help cats feel full and to aid with weight control
- - WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: An optimal amount of L-carnitine supports healthy metabolism and helps manage an ideal weight
- - COMPLETE AND BALANCED: Dry cat kibble is 100% complete and balanced cat nutrition and the perfect complement to Royal Canin Spayed/Neutered Wet Cat Food formulas
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken meal, pea fiber, corn, wheat, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, natural flavors, chicken fat, brewers rice, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, sodium pyrophosphate, calcium sulfate, fish oil, potassium chloride, powdered psyllium seed husk, salt, choline chloride, fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), monosodium phosphate, taurine, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, copper proteinate), DL-methionine, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 32.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 10.0%, Crude Fat (max.) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 10.3%, Moisture (max.) 8.0%, L-Carnitine* (min.) 140 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details).
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
You May Also Like