Royal Canin Medium Weight Care Adult Dry Dog Food for Medium Breeds, 30 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Medium Weight Care Adult Dry Dog Food for Medium Breeds is formulated for medium breed dogs (23 to 55 lb) that have a tendency to gain weight. It delivers the nutrition and support they need, featuring an ideal fiber blend to help keep them feeling full. This dry dog food helps slightly overweight dogs achieve a healthy weight, while delivering delicious taste.
- - Delivers complete and balanced nutrition for medium breed adult dogs (23 to 55 lb) that have a tendency to gain weight or need to lose a little bit of weight
- - 80% of slightly overweight dogs fed Royal Canin Medium Weight Care Adult Dry Dog Food for Medium Breeds lost weight within two months
- - Provides L-carnitine to help with fat metabolism and adapted protein content to help maintain muscle mass while supporting an ideal body condition and healthy weight loss in dogs
- - Helps limit additional weight gain by providing an ideal fiber blend to help dogs feel full
- - Delicious dog kibble formulated with the nutrition dogs, with a body condition score of up to 6/9, need to maintain a healthy weight
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken by-product meal,pea fiber,corn,corn gluten meal,wheat,barley,natural flavors,wheat gluten,chicken fat,brewers rice,dried plain beet pulp,powdered cellulose,fish oil,salt,vegetable oil,psyllium seed husk,potassium chloride,calcium carbonate,fructooligosaccharides,L-lysine,hydrolyzed yeast,choline chloride,taurine,vitamins(DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E),L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C),biotin,D-calcium pantothenate,vitamin A acetate,pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6),niacin supplement,folic acid,thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1),vitamin B12 supplement,riboflavin supplement,vitamin D3 supplement),trace minerals(zinc proteinate,zinc oxide,manganese proteinate,ferrous sulfate,manganous oxide,copper sulfate,calcium iodate,sodium selenite,copper proteinate),DL-methionine,glucosamine hydrochloride,marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.),L-carnitine,chondroitin sulfate,rosemary extract,preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 25.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 12.5%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, L-carnitine* (min.) 140 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 532 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 32 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details).
We recommend at least a 7 day transition before you begin feeding the new food exclusively. Start by mixing 75% of the old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet's digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like