Royal Canin Weight Care Adult Dry Dog Food for Small Breeds, 2.5 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Small Weight Care Adult Dry Dog Food for Small Breed Dogs is formulated for small dogs that have a tendency to gain weight. It features a fiber blend to help keep them feeling full, while maintaining a healthy weight. In fact, 88% of slightly overweight dogs that were fed this dry food lost weight within two months.
- - FOR SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT SMALL DOGS: Royal Canin Small Weight Care Adult Dry Dog Food is formulated for small dogs weighing 9-22 lb, that have a tendency to gain weight or need to lose a little bit of weight
- - WEIGHT LOSS: 88% of slightly overweight dogs fed this dry food lost weight within two months
- - HEALTHY METABOLISM: Provides L-carnitine to help with fat metabolism and adapted protein content to help maintain muscle mass while supporting an ideal body condition and healthy weight loss in dogs
- - WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: An ideal fiber blend helps dogs feel full and helps limit additional weight gain
- - MAINTAINS LEAN MUSCLE MASS: Delicious dog kibble formulated with the nutrition dogs, with a body condition score of up to 6/9, need to maintain a healthy weight
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
For Pet Weight Max
For Pet Weight Min
Corn, chicken by-product meal, wheat gluten, corn gluten meal, pea fiber, barley, brewers rice, natural flavors, chicken fat, dried plain beet pulp, powdered cellulose, powdered psyllium seed husk, fish oil,vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate, fructooligosaccharides,choline chloride, taurine, vitamins(DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), L-lysine, DL-methionine, trace minerals(zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), magnesium oxide, GLA safflower oil, glucosamine hydrochloride. Marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-carnitine, chondroitin s, ulfate, rosemary extract,preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 10.0%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, L-carnitine* (min.) 140 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 371 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 4 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not completely satisfied with any Royal Canin diet, Royal Canin will replace the product or refund your purchase price. Please contact our Customer and Technical Assistance Team at 800-592-6687. Please keep the unused product in its original packaging for timely completion of your product replacement or refund.
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like