Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Adult Dry Dog Food, 10 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Adult Dry Dog Food can help give your adult Yorkie the tailored, complete, and balanced nutrition he needs. A Yorkshire Terrier's coat is unique, as it grows in continuous single strands, which is why Royal Canin delivers biotin and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help keep their coat beautifully soft and luxurious.
- - Complete and balanced nutrition specially formulated to meet the needs of purebred adult Yorkshire Terriers 10 months to 8 years
- - Provides omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and biotin to help keep your Yorkshire Terrier's coat beautiful and luxurious
- - Delivers targeted nutrients including vitamin C, EPA, and DHA to help support and maintain your small breed dog's vitality as he faces the first signs of aging
- - Satisfies picky eaters and fussy appetites with an exceptional combination of aromas and flavors
- - The small kibble delivers a unique shape, size, texture, and density created specifically for your Yorkshire Terrier's small jaw, and helps to reduce tartar formation by encouraging him to chew
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Brewers rice, brown rice, chicken by-product meal, chicken fat, wheat gluten, corn gluten meal, corn, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, salt, L-lysine, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), glucosamine hydrochloride, GLA safflower oil, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide. L-tyrosine, green tea extract, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 25.5%, Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 5.3%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Eicosapentaenoic + Docosahexaenoic acid (EPA + DHA) (min.) 0.18%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.39%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.39%, Biotin* (min.) 1.54 mg/kg, Ascorbic acid* (min.) 240 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 375 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 4 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.)
You May Also Like