Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Feline Cat Treats, 7.7 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Hydrolyzed Protein Cat Treats are made with hydrolyzed soy proteins composed of low molecular weight peptides to promote digestive health and reduce the risk of a reaction in the immune system. Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids support healthy skin. It's the perfect way to reward cats during an elimination diet trial or those with long-term food sensitivities.
- - CATS WITH FOOD SENSITIVITIES: Dry cat treats formulated with hydrolyzed protein for adult cats with food sensitivities
- - SKIN & GI SUPPORT: Helps reduce skin and GI health issues that may be a result of sensitivities to common proteins found in pet foods
- - SKIN CARE: Essential nutrients reinforce the skin barrier to support skin health in cats with skin sensitivity and irritation
- - URINARY SUPPORT: Supports urinary tract health by promoting a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- - LONG-TERM CARE: These adult cat treats are perfect for cats with long-term food sensitivities or during an elimination diet trial
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Skin & Coat
Brewers rice, hydrolyzed soy protein, chicken fat, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, calcium sulfate, fish oil, potassium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, DL-methionine, sodium pyrophosphate, sodium silico aluminate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, calcium iodate), marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 23.5%, Crude Fat (min.) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 5.7%, Moisture (max.) 8.0%.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.).
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like