Royal Canin Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 14 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Hairball Care Dry Cat Food supports your cat's digestion to help reduce hairball formation. The targeted nutrition of this cat kibble is designed for cats in need of a little extra help with hairball management. Its exclusive blend of dietary fibers helps naturally stimulate the intestinal tract to pass the hair they swallow. That way, the hair can pass into their litter box.
- - CATS PRONE TO HAIRBALLS: Royal Canin Hairball Care Dry Cat Food is tailored nutrition for cats 1 year and older prone to hairballs
- - HAIRBALL MANAGEMENT: Rather than hairballs building up in a cat's stomach and being regurgitated, this hairball treatment formula helps move hair the cat swallows through the GI tract
- - SPECIAL FIBER BLEND: A specific blend of dietary fibers helps control hairball development for digestive health
- - HEALTHY DIGESTION: Helps manage hairballs that can lead to digestive sensitivities
- - MIX WITH WET FOOD: This adult cat food is the perfect complement to Royal Canin Hairball Care Thin Slices in Gravy Wet Cat Food
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken meal, corn, brewers rice, rice hulls, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, wheat, wheat gluten, pea fiber, dried plain beet pulp, grain distillers dried yeast, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, fish oil, psyllium seed husk, potassium chloride, sodium pyrophosphate, fructooligosaccharides, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), monocalcium phosphate, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), taurine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 32.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8.4%, Moisture (max.) 8.0%.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like