Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult 5+ Dry Food for Aging Dogs, 28 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition German Shepherd Adult 5+ Dry Dog Food can give your aging dog the tailored nutrition he needs, while delivering nutrients to help support aging bone and joint health. It also provides a balanced blend of fibers and highly digestible protein to help support healthy digestion in the German Shepherd's sensitive digestive system while promoting optimal stool quality.
- - Complete and balanced nutrition designed to meet the specific needs of senior purebred German Shepherds 5 years and older
- - Provides advanced nutrients, including collagen, EPA, and DHA, to support cartilage, which helps maintain bone and joint health during the aging process
- - Supports healthy aging with an exclusive combination of antioxidants, and with an appropriate, 14% lower phosphorus level than German Shepherd Adult, to help care for his kidney health as he matures
- - Specifically designed kibble size, shape, and texture are adapted to the German Shepherd's long, strong muzzle and strong teeth; kibble can be softened with warm water, which allows for easier eating
- - Helps promote digestive health and optimal stool quality in your German Shepherd's sensitive digestive system with a balanced blend of digestible fibers and highly digestible protein
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Brewers rice, corn, wheat gluten, chicken by-product meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, fish oil, coconut oil, dried tomato pomace, sodium silico aluminate, pork digest, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, L-tyrosine, salt, L-lysine, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), hydrolyzed yeast, choline chloride, taurine, monocalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide, green tea extract, chondroitin sulfate. Carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 23.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 5.4%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Eicosapentaenoic + Docosahexaenoic acid (EPA + DHA) (min.) 0.24%, Phosphorus (max.) 0.84%, Vitamin E (min.) 420 IU/kg, Ascorbic acid* (min.) 240 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 128 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet's magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details).