Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Feline Cat Treats
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal...
35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
Some cats struggle with common GI upsets such as vomiting, diarrhea, or even lack of appetite. Royal Canin Gastrointestinal cat treats are part of a comprehensive line of veterinary-exclusive formulas for cats with digestive sensitivities. These cat treats are the perfect way to reward your cat while they're on a Royal Canin Gastrointestinal cat food diet. The GI treats contain specific nutrients to help promote digestive health and support your cat's sensitive stomach. And at only 1 calorie per treat, it's a great way to bond with your kitty without interfering with their veterinary recommended diet. Healthy treating tip: Treats should only make up 10% of your cat's daily calorie intake-always consult your veterinarian first.
- Royal Canin Gastrointestinal cat treats are part of a veterinary-exclusive line of formulas for cats with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities
- GI treats are formulated to be compatible with Royal Canin Gastrointestinal diets
- Supports digestive health with specific nutrients for cats experiencing GI issues
- A great way to reward cats on a GI diet; only 1 calorie per treat
- Perfect treat for cats with upset stomach or digestive sensitivities
- Days to ShipShips Within 2-5 Business Days
- Primary FlavorOriginal
- Weight7.8 OZ
- Primary BrandRoyal Canin