Tetra Reptomin Floating Food Sticks For Aquatic Turtles, Newts and Frogs, 10.59 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tetra ReptoMin Floating Food Sticks is a scientifically formulated, top-quality daily diet for all aquatic turtles, newts and frogs. This easy-to-digest, balanced diet contains precise amounts of calcium and Vitamin C to support your pet's vitality and good health, while high-quality proteins and essential amino acids promote healthy growth. Feed 1 to 2 times per day, only as much as your pet can consume within several minutes. For variety, supplement this diet with one of the ReptoTreat foods. Knowing what to feed your small aquatic pet depends largely on its species. If you do your homework, feeding your reptile or amphibian a healthy diet will be simple. Is your pet an herbivore, carnivore or omnivore? Does it eat every day? Does it need dietary supplements? Do your research carefully on your pet so you can be sure it's getting the nutrition it needs. Tetra ReptoMin products are trusted by pet owners to meet the needs of their exotic animals.
- - For aquatic turtles, newts and frogs: Scientifically formulated food for small exotic pets.
- - Daily diet: Precise amounts of nutrients, calcium and vitamin c to support vitality and good health.
- - Promotes growth: Contains high-quality proteins and essential amino acids to promote healthy growth.
- - Easy to digest: Scientifically formulated; proven to be readily accepted by dozens of species.
- - Usage: Feed 1 to 2 times per day, only as much as your pet can consume within several minutes.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Crude protein (min.) 42.5%, crude fat (min.) 8.5%, crude fiber (max.) 2%, moisture (max.) 8%, phosphorus (min.) 1.8%, calcium (min.) 3%, ascorbic acid
Feeding Guide: Feed one to two times per day only as much as your pet can consume within several minutes. For variety, also try one of the TetraFauna ReptoTreat Foods. Made in Germany.
You May Also Like