35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Tetra Aqua Safe For Reptiles & Amphibians conditions tap water instantly to make it safe for your pet reptiles and amphibians. This liquid formula quickly neutralizes harmful chlorine and chloramines, along with heavy metals such as copper, iron and zinc, that can be found in tap water. This water conditioner is suitable for all aqua-terrariums, and was developed with fragile amphibians in mind, including newts, frogs and salamanders. This formula also includes colloids to help protect the skin of turtles and other species. Appropriate for use around snakes, lizards and all ornamental fish. Treat water when setting up a new aqua-terrarium and with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement. The convenient, easy-measure cap makes treatment simple. Use 1 teaspoon to treat 10 gallons of water.
- Conditions aqua-terrarium water: Essential care formula for pet reptiles and fragile amphibians.
- Makes tap water safe: Instantly neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramines, ammonia and heavy metals.
- Instant results: Liquid formula works in seconds to condition aqua-terrarium water.
- Protects skin: Contains colloids to protect the skin of turtles and other species.
- Usage: Add 1 tsp. for every 10 gallons of water.
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Weight3.38 OZ
- Primary BrandTetra
TetraFauna AquaSafe Reptile & Amphibian Water Conditioner neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals, such as copper, iron and zinc, in tap water. Also contains unique colloids that protect skin (for applicable species including turtles). Ideal for aquatic turtles, amphibians, snakes, lizards & ornamental fish.