Exo-Terra Plantation Soil
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Exo Terra Plantation Soil is made from compressed coconut husk fiber from the plantations of tropical Asia. This ecological substrate is ideal for increasing humidity in the terrarium and is totally safe for frogs, salamanders and burrowing or digging animals. The substrate can also be used as an incubation medium because of its hygroscopic properties. This 100% natural substrate can even be used as a nutritional planting soil for live plants in a terrarium set-up.
- Ideal for natural terrarium set
- Increases humidity in terrariums
- Stimulates natural digging and burrowing behavior
- Nutritional substrate for live plants
- 100% natural substrate
- Primary BrandExo-Terra
- Weight1.14 LB
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day