Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Pacman Frogs are also known as a mouth with legs. They tend to eat anything in front of them whether or not it will actually fit in their mouth. A voracious eater, this species is also very inactive, moving very infrequently.
- Should be fed a variety of insects, including gut-loaded (recently fed) crickets and mealworms.
- Grows to an average of 4-6 inches, but up to 8.
- Pacman Frogs will spend most of their time buried under substrate or moss awaiting their next meal.
- Also known as an Ornate Horn Frog.
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco
Pacman Frogs will spend most of their time buried under substrate or moss awaiting their next meal.
Pacman Frogs are impressive frogs with beautiful coloration and minimal care requirements. They make popular pets because they do not require much interaction or a large amount of space. They will spend most of their time buried under substrate or moss awaiting their next meal. These are not pets that are meant to be handled but are a great showpiece. Petco carries both Normal and Albino Pacman Frogs.Please note: It is important to wash your hands before and after holding or interacting with a frog. This important for their safety and yours.