Get to Know Pac Man Frogs
- A voracious eater, this species is also very inactive, moving very infrequently.
- Can live up to 7 years with proper care.
- Carnivorous, consuming a mixture of insects and frozen, thawed rodents.
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Attributes / Specifications
A Pacman Frog is also known as an Ornate Horn Frog. A voracious eater, this species is also very inactive, moving very infrequently.
- Pacman Frogs spend most of their time burrowed into their habitat floor with only the eyes sticking out.
- House Pacman Frogs separately. Do not house different amphibian species together.
- Diurnal - Awake during the day, sleep at night
- Diet: Carnivore
- Max Size: 8 inches
- Lifespan: 7 years
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco
Pacman Frogs will spend most of their time buried under substrate or moss awaiting their next meal.
Pacman Frogs are impressive frogs with beautiful coloration and minimal care requirements. They make popular pets because they do not require much interaction or a large amount of space. They will spend most of their time buried under substrate or moss awaiting their next meal. These are not pets that are meant to be handled but are a great showpiece. Petco carries both Normal and Albino Pacman Frogs.Please note: It is important to wash your hands before and after holding or interacting with a frog. This important for their safety and yours.