Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Chubby Frogs are a beginner's favorite amphibian. They are not fast like other frogs, and like to hide most of the day. The use of moss in their habitat is highly recommended. They grow to about 3 inches in length and may live upwards of 10 years.
- Chubby Frogs are named for their plump or chubby bodies
- Slow moving with a mild temperament
- Also known as the Asian Painted Frog
- Like other frogs, they do not like to be handled on a regular basis.
- Primary BrandPetco
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
Wearing latex gloves while handling amphibians will not only protect you from salmonella and other potential toxins secreted by the amphibian, it also protects the amphibian from any oils, salts, lotions, or perfumes on your hand. Gloves should be worn every time you handle your pet amphibian. Washing your hands before and after will also help prevent the potential to spread diseases such as salmonella, of which all amphibians are potential carriers.