Get to Know Arrow Frogs
- Active climbers and jumpers, with a variety of bright, bold colors. Same species can be kept in a group habitat, but do no mix species.
- Can live more than 10 years with proper care.
- Insectivore, consuming a variety of insects, including crickets, mealworms and fruit flies.
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Attributes / Specifications
These brightly colored frogs are active climbers and jumpers, some of these species are fun to watch.
- Arrow Frogs live in rainforest habitats in Central and South America. They can be found in trees, as well as under leaves and logs and rocks on the floor of the forest. Because of their size, from 1/2 to 2 inches long, they are hard to see.
- Dart Frogs of the same species can be housed together. Do not house different species together.
- Diurnal - Awake during the day, sleep at night
- Diet: Insectivore
- Max Size: 1.5 inches
- Lifespan: 10 years
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco