Attributes / Specifications
Galapagos Natural Spider Wood Root is a unique feature for aquariums and terrariums! It sinks in water after 10 days anchored with weights and helps create the perfect 'mangrove' aquascape. It can be used as a substrate for growing aquatic mosses and plants. In terrariums, Spider Wood adds a multi-dimensional feature that supports tropical and arid landscapes. It creates perfect branches for spanish or green sphagnum mosses and very interesting perches for birds or basking reptiles. Spider Wood makes an especially intriguing hide when paired with a 4" or 6" Mossy Cave.
- Beautiful, unique, natural tree root
- Great for terrariums and aquariums!
- Looks great in arid, woodland, or tropical terrariums!
- Try them buried in substrate for an "ancient" look
- Weight2.33 LB
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandGalapagos