Attributes / Specifications
Large, 36"; L X 18"; W X 48"; H, Open Air cage is perfect for larger reptiles. Includes casters, removable bottom tray & basking shelf, PVC coated wire and front and top opening doors.
- Iguana cage equipped with PVC plastic-coated wire that is safe for reptiles
- Removable basking platform included
- Front and top opening doors for easy animal access
- Versatile enough for use as a chameleon habitat
- Hood & decor pictured are not included
- Open-air environment provides essential ventilation and penetration of beneficial UVM and UVA light
- Primary BrandZoo Med
- Days to ShipShips in 5-7 Business Days
Made especially with the unique needs and care of an iguana and other reptiles in mind, the Zoo Med Reptibreeze IguanArium creates a comfortable and healthy living area for your favorite reptile. As many herpetoculturists know, iguanas and other cold-blooded pets require specific living conditions in order for them to thrive, such as the right lighting and heat to support proper thermoregulation. This spacious iguana cage provides ample ventilation, which is vital to many pets, as well as allowing for the proper penetration of beneficial UVB and UVA rays needed for outdoor sunning. Versatile enough to be used as a chameleon habitat, this cage features a PVC plastic-coated wire that helps to prevent injuries associated with nose rubbing, skittishness and stress, as well as foot injuries in chameleons and other climbing reptiles. Furthermore, this cage includes a basking shelf and enclosed wire "heat cage" to prevent animals from gaining access to hot bulbs and heat emitters along with four casters for hassle-free movement to roll your reptiles outside and back inside with ease. For your convenience, an easy-to-clean, removable, galvanized steel base tray is also included. This cage ships flat and includes pull-ties and simple assembly instructions. Please Note: The hood and décor pictured are not included.