Red & White Shrimp (Neocaridina sp.)
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Peaceful freshwater shrimp that has a knack for controlling algae as well as eating leftover food. It does best in established fish tanks as they will seek out algae and uneaten food. This shrimp should be housed with small fish that will not try to eat them. Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- - Easy to care for
- - Can be kept in groups
- - Excellent for algae control
- - We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- - For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- - Approximate selling size: 0.5-1"
- - For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section
Petco Freshwater Inverts
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Requires a variety of mixed plant based foods and meaty foods,such as algae, detritus and most left over food.
We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email.