Tidy Cats Clumping Max Glade Tough Odor Clear Springs Multi Cat Litter, 38 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Take control of litter box odors in your home with Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Max With Glade Clear Springs clumping litter. Formulated for multiple cats, this litter stands up to regular use by your feline family members and blocks ammonia odor for up to two weeks. Tidy Max moisture-activated Power Pieces provide moisture-locking technology that keeps them dry, comfortable and willing to use their boxes each day. TidyLock technology neutralizes ammonia, urine and fecal odors, helping you maintain a clean-smelling home. With a pleasant Glade Clear Springs scent, this clumping cat litter defends against strong odors, leaving a fresh fragrance behind. This litter solution forms strong, tight clumps for easy scooping, letting you say "goodbye" to weak, messy clumps. Check kitty litter box cleaning off your to-do list quickly with this powerful Max Odor and Moisture Control litter, and get back to spending more quality time with your beloved cat companions.
- - Tidy Max ammonia blocker blocks ammonia odor for up to 2 weeks
- - Tidy Max moisture-activated Power Pieces absorb odor and liquids
- - Two trusted brands, one powerful litter
- - Forms strong, tight clumps for easy cleanup
- - Packaged in a recyclable box that is convenient for storage
- - Tidy Cats With Glade Clear Spring litter helps you maintain a fresh-smelling home
- - Formulated for multiple-cat households
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Purina guarantees outstanding quality. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Consumer Services, PO Box 340, Neenah WI 54957.
1. Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches. 2. Remove solids daily. 3. Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. 4. Replace litter & scrub box monthly.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like