Purina Pro Plan With Probiotics, High Protein LiveClear Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 16 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Take control of cat allergens in your home by feeding your favorite feline Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry cat food. This allergen-reducing, digestive cat food simply and safely neutralizes Fel D 1, a common allergen in cat saliva, through the use of a key protein sourced from eggs. Discovered through over a decade of research, LIVECLEAR was shown to reduce the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47% starting in the third week of feeding. Chicken is the first ingredient in this high protein cat food to help provide the protein she needs for strong muscles. Plus, we fortify this gastrointestinal cat food with guaranteed live probiotics for cats to support her digestive and immune system health. Offer your cat Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR cat food to make life a little more enjoyable for each of you.
- - The first and only cat food with the power to reduce cat allergens by simply and safely neutralizing Fel D 1, a common allergen in cat saliva, with a key protein from eggs
- - Discovered through over a decade of research, Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR cat food significantly reduces the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47% in the third week of feeding
- - Chicken is the first ingredient in this high dry protein cat food with rice to support muscle strength
- - Safe and nutritious adult digestive dry cat food for skin and coat care is fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health
- - Try this allergen-reducing adult cat food risk free, and know LIVECLEAR dry cat foods are targeted formulas from the Pro Plan SPECIALIZED line
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Wheat Flour, Dried Egg Product, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Soy Protein Concentrate, Liver Flavor, Chicory Root Inulin, Fish Meal, Potassium Chloride, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel Color, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. A460119.
Crude Protein (Min) 36.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 2.0%, Moisture (Max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.4%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.8%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.7%, Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 200 IU/kg, Taurine (Min) 0.15%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.5%, Bacillus coagulans* (Min) 600 million CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779.
Please see product packaging for details.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like