Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplement Calming Care Probiotic Powder for Dogs, 1.59 oz., Count of 45
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Calming Care contains a strain of beneficial bacteria shown to help dogs maintain calm behavior. The science behind our therapeutic products represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- - Proprietary use of probiotic strain BL999 to help dogs maintain calm behavior
- - Helps support dogs with anxious behaviors such as excessive vocalization, jumping, pacing, and spinning
- - Helps dogs cope with external stressors like separation, unfamiliar visitors, novel sounds, or changes in routine and location
- - Helps dogs maintain positive cardiac activity during stressful events
- - Promotes a positive emotional state and healthy immune system in dogs
- - Excellent palatability
- - Contains a probiotic with 1x10^9 CFU of Bifidobacterium longum BL999 per packet to support balanced behavior
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Pro Plan Veterinary Supplement
Active Ingredients Per Sachet (1G): Bifidobacterium longum BL999 1x109 CFU. Inactive Ingredients: Liver Flavor, Maltodextrin. A-2519.
Bifidobacterium longum BL999 1x10^9 CFU.
Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Consumer Services, PO Box 340, Neenah WI 54957.
For use in dogs only. Recommended to assist in the management of dogs exhibiting anxious behaviors. Directions for Use: Administer one packet daily under the supervision or direction of a veterinarian. May take up to six weeks for full effect. Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like