You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Canine Formulas are made with high-quality ingredients and formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation in dogs. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- - Promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both sterile struvite* and calcium oxalate crystals
- - Helps dissolve sterile struvite stones*
- - Helps reduce the risk of both sterile struvite* and calcium oxalate stone recurrence
- - UR Ox/St canned diet contains significant moisture, contributing to total water intake
- - High-quality protein
- - Great taste
- - Most struvite stones in dogs are caused by urinary tract infections. In the case of non-sterile struvite stones, it is important to discuss antibiotic therapy with your veterinarian in addition to dietary management
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
12 X 13.3 OZ
Pro Plan Veterinary Diets
Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Rice, Meat By-Products, Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Added Color, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite. A-2594.
Crude Protein (Min) 7.5%, Crude fat (Min) 4.5%, Crude Fiber (Max) 3.0%, Moisture (Max) 78.0%, Ash (Max) 2.25%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.16%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.15%, Magnesium (Mg) (Max) 0.04%.
Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Refrigerate unused portion.
You May Also Like