Purina ONE Natural +Plus High Protein Large Breed Formula Dry Puppy Food, 31.1 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Feed your large breed puppy Purina ONE +Plus Natural Large Breed Puppy Formula dry dog food with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Real chicken is the number one ingredient in this high protein puppy food. Our natural puppy food has rice for delicate stomachs. Purina ONE +Plus dog food for puppies has no artificial flavors or preservatives. Our dry puppy food for large breeds has 100 percent nutrition and 0 percent fillers. Natural sources of glucosamine for dogs in the large breed puppy food help support growing joints. High protein helps support strong, growing muscles and the dry puppy food contains DHA, a nutrient found in mothers' milk, to support vision and brain development, and four antioxidant sources in the Purina large breed puppy food help promote a strong immune system. Protein-rich, tender and meaty morsels and crunchy kibble with calcium support strong teeth and healthy gums. Serve a large breed dry puppy dog food that helps maintain an appropriate growth rate.
- - Real chicken is the number one ingredient in this dry food for puppies to help provide the protein he needs for strong, growing muscles, including a healthy heart
- - Purina ONE puppy food made with DHA, a nutrient found in mothers' milk, to support vision and brain development and four antioxidant sources to support a strong immune system
- - High protein Purina dry puppy food with glucosamine helps maintain an appropriate growth rate and supports joint health for dogs
- - Deliciously crunchy bites and tender meaty morsels deliver great taste in this Purina ONE large breed puppy dog dry food formula made with no artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Crafted in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients, including omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support a shiny coat and healthy skin
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, Rice Flour, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Biotin (Vitamin B-7)), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, L-lysine Monohydrochloride. E417920.
Crude Protein (Min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 6.0%, Moisture (Max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.6%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min) 0.05%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.1%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.9%, Zinc (Zn) (Min) 150 mg/kg, Selenium (Se) (Min) 0.35 mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 250 IU/kg, Glucosamine* (Min) 400 ppm, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.8%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Consumer Services, PO Box 340, Neenah WI 54957.
Please see product packaging for details.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like