Purina ONE +Plus Natural Vision & Brain Development Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 31.1 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Master the art of pleasing your large breed puppy and giving him the nutrition he needs with Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Large Breed Puppy Formula dry dog food. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient in this high protein puppy food, so you can rest easy knowing he's getting a meal made with high-quality ingredients and added vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Purina ONE large breed puppy food contains no artificial flavors or preservatives and is crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand. Natural sources of glucosamine in every serving help support your puppy's growing joints, and high protein in every puppy dog food serving helps support his strong muscles and heart. Support your growing pal's nutritional needs with this easily digestible formula that helps him keep pace with every step you take as you take advantage of all life's special moments together.
- - Real chicken is the number 1 ingredient in this dry food for puppies to help provide the protein he needs for strong, growing muscles, including a healthy heart
- - Purina ONE puppy food made with DHA, a nutrient found in mothers' milk, to support vision and brain development and four antioxidant sources to support a strong immune system
- - High protein Purina dry puppy food with glucosamine helps maintain an appropriate growth rate and supports joint health for dogs
- - Deliciously crunchy bites and tender meaty morsels deliver great taste in this Purina ONE large breed puppy dog dry food formula made with no artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Crafted in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients, including omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support a shiny coat and healthy skin
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, Rice Flour, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Biotin (Vitamin B-7)), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, L-lysine Monohydrochloride. E417920.
Crude Protein (Min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 6.0%, Moisture (Max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.6%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min) 0.05%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.1%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.9%, Zinc (Zn) (Min) 150 mg/kg, Selenium (Se) (Min) 0.35 mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 250 IU/kg, Glucosamine* (Min) 400 ppm, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.8%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Consumer Services, PO Box 340, Neenah WI 54957.
Please see product packaging for details.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like