Attributes / Specifications
The RedFlex 4in1 is a convertible sump that can be converted from saltwater to freshwater. Water flows through the two overflow ports, into our the bubble diffusers & through the 4" 200 micron filter socks.The filter is equipped with a dosing, probe & wire holders, easily maintained by the built in fasteners. The 4in1 has its own Chemical Media Canal for the media of your choice. You have the option to use our unique Chemical Media Cartridges, designed for this area to house various forms for media. Water flows from the skimmer chamber into the chemical media canal. You have the option to have the water flow into the refugium section or straight into your return compartment via the adjustable flow gate. Each refugium has a built in frag rack with options for two positions. Includes two 3ft long 1" flex hoses, bubble diffusing intakes, two 4" 200-micron filter socks, heater holders, a probe holder, 4 colored dosing lines w/quick connects, return pump bracket, frag rack, and foam block.
- Heater holder has been added. Probe holder now has a bracket on the eurobrace for added cord management
- Dosing lines now have quick connects and color coded lines to help organize dosing systems. A bracket has been added to the eurobrace in the return compartment for better cord management
- 4-in-1 chamber includes a tray for biological material and can also be use as a frag rack
- Up to 100 gallon
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Primary BrandPro Clear Aquatic Systems
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day