PetSafe Second Generation Dog and Cat Automatic Smart Feeder
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Designed by pet parents, this updated version of the PetSafe Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder works with your Amazon Echo device so you can quickly ask Alexa to feed your dog or cat a snack. Schedule, monitor and adjust your pet's feeding schedule remotely with the user-friendly smartphone app. The feeder holds 24 cups of dry or semi-moist food. The unique design of the Smart Feed's food conveyor dispenses most shapes and sizes of dry and semi-moist food while helping to prevent jams. Meals can be scheduled for up to 12 times daily in sizes from 1/8 cup to 4 cups per meal. The optional Slow Feed setting dispenses meals in small amounts over 15 minutes for pets who tend to eat too quickly. The Feed Now option lets you serve a meal on demand any time from the app or with the push of a pet-proof button on the feeder.
- - Alexa Enabled - Ask your Amazon Echo device to feed your dog or cat a snack; use the Smart Feed app to monitor your pet's feeding from anywhere for peace of mind
- - Automatic Replenishment - Automatically reorder your pet's favorite food with Amazon Dash Replenishment
- - Smartphone programming - Control your pet's meal time from anywhere using your smartphone; app requires an apple iPhone or iPod device iOS 9.0 or later or a compatible Android smartphone 6.0 or later
- - Receive smartphone alerts - Get notified when your pet is fed, the food level is low or the feeder is empty; feeds on schedule as programmed if Wi-Fi connection is lost or feeder is offline
- - Customized meal times - Set up to 12 meals to feed on your pet's schedule; Feed Now option allows you to feed your pet outside normal feeding times
- - Flexible portions - Meals can be dispensed from 1/8 cup to 4 cups to fit your pet's unique feeding needs; slow feed option allows meals larger than 1/8 cup to dispense slowly over a 15-minute period
- - Low Food Sensor - The feeder automatically notifies you when food levels are low; you'll also receive an alert if the hopper becomes empty
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
US- 1 Year.
The automatic pet feeder includes an AC power adapter and has a backup battery option using 4 D batteries (not included). To connect your PetSafe Smart Feed 2nd Generation Automatic Pet Feeder to your smartphone app, a 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) wireless router is required. Devices that work with the mobile app are iPhones or iPods with iOS 9.0 or later and compatible Android smartphones version 6.0 or later. One feeder can be controlled from multiple family members' smartphones. Multiple feeders also can be controlled from one smartphone.
You May Also Like