PetSafe ScoopFree Sensitive Disposable Crystal Cat Litter Tray, Pack of 6
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The PetSafe ScoopFree Sensitive Crystal Cat Litter Tray is a completely disposable tray that works with the PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box. With disposable trays, you don't have to see, touch or smell messy waste. Simply replace the disposable tray every few weeks, and your ScoopFree cat litter box is just like new. Each tray is pre-filled with Sensitive Crystals cat litter that's free of perfumes and dyes and reduces odor better than traditional clay or clumping litter. Low-tracking and odor-reducing crystal litter keeps your home litter-free and smelling great.
- - Unbeatable Odor Control - Crystal cat litter absorbs urine and dehydrates solid waste to remove odors; covered trap locks away solid waste and odor so you never have to touch or see smelly waste
- - No Perfumes or Dyes - Free of all perfumes and dyes for sensitive cats and people
- - Less Mess - Low-tracking crystals don't stick to your cat's feet and are 99% dust-free
- - Leak Protection - Plastic tray lining creates a powerful extra barrier to help protect against leakage
- - Easy, Convenient Cleanup - No scooping required; simply remove the disposable litter tray and throw it away
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
How it Works The crystals work to absorb moisture and odors and start dehydrating solid waste. Tips for Maximizing the Life of Your Crystal Litter Trays 1. Place the ScoopFree litter box away from areas of high humidity, such as bathrooms, showers, and basements. Since the crystal litter controls odor by absorbing moisture, having extra moisture in the air will shorten the life of the tray. Try placing it in a room with moving air to pull away moisture, like a room with a fan. 2. If your cat consistently urinates in the same spot, try stirring the crystals occasionally to help distribute saturated crystals. 3. Cats with diets that are high in crude fiber and ash content will produce more solid waste, which can prematurely fill the waste trap. Consider changing your cat's diet to a food with no byproducts or fillers.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like