PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed, Automatic Dog and Cat Feeder, 24 Cups
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
The PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed is a convenient, automatic feeder that makes it easy to feed your dog or cat on time. This fully programmable pet feeder automatically gives your furry friend each meal based on the portion and schedule you set. Customize flexible portions from 1/8 - 4 cups and up to 12 meals per day. The unique conveyor technology dispenses food for the best portion control and accuracy and helps prevent jamming. The feeder works with most dry kibble and semi-moist pet foods. The Slow Feed option is perfect for pets that eat too quickly. It dispenses scheduled meals slowly over a 15-minute period to help prevent gulping, vomiting, and bloat. The stainless steel bowl is hygienic and easy to clean; just toss it in the dishwasher when it gets dirty. With portion control and a consistent feeding routine, the PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed makes it easy to manage your pet's weight or help with weight loss for your overweight pet.
- - Digital clock programs up to 12 meals a day with flexible meal portions from 1/8 cup up to 4 cups; Hopper holds 24 cups of food
- - Anti-jam conveyor system dispenses dry and semi-moist foods of different shapes and sizes
- - Slow Feed Mode dispenses meals greater than 1/8 cup over 15 minutes to help prevent gulping and vomiting
- - Immediate Feed Mode dispenses next scheduled meal instantly and Pause Feed Mode temporarily stops feeding without losing programmed feed schedule
- - Pet-proof dispenser helps keep out prying paws and locking lid helps keep food fresh and secure
- - Removable stainless steel bowl is more hygienic for your pet than a plastic bowl; Feeder disassembles for easy cleaning with some dishwasher safe parts
- - Requires (4) D Alkaline Batteries (not included).
Days to Ship
Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2-3 Business Days
1 Year Limited
The stainless steel bowl, bowl holder, hopper lid and hopper are dishwasher safe. The conveyor can be removed and cleaned by hand using cool or warm soapy water. Reference the operating instructions for more cleaning details.