PetSafe Drinkwell Everflow Indoor/Outdoor Fountain, 192 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
No more refills! Now pets always have access to fresh, filtered water with the Drinkwell (Copywrite) Everflow Fountain. When used outdoors, the fountain connects to a standard garden hose and automatically refills to the desired water level preset by the pet's owner. With included accessories, Everflow can also be used indoors with a 1.5 gallon capacity. The fountain continuously circulates and filters the water, keeping it cleaner and fresher than a normal water bowl. Featuring dual filtration, a large foam filter catches large particles and debris before they reach the pump. A 3-layer carbon filter removes smaller debris and enhances the water's taste by removing bad tastes and odors. The free-falling stream entices pets to drink more water and the current inside the bowl helps move the debris towards the filters.
- - Free-falling water stream entices pets to drink more
- - Holds 1.5 gallon (192 ounces) of water when used indoors
- - Activated carbon filter removes bad tastes & odors and foam filter catches hair & debris
- - Receiving ramp reduces splash & noise of falling water; Low-voltage, submersible pump for safe & quiet operation
- - Built-in circulator moves water towards filter to trap more dirt & debris
- - Made with UV-resistant, BPA-free, high-impact polysterene; Anti-bite cord cover
- - Disassembles for easy cleaning; Dishwasher safe except pump
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Limited One Year Warranty
Pet fountains filter and circulate your pet's drinking water to inhibit bacteria growth and keep water cleaner and fresher than standing bowl water. Drinking enough water keeps your pet healthy and feeling great. Your pet needs 1 ounce of water per 1 pound of body weight every day. Keeping your pet hydrated helps prevent urinary and kidney problems and improve metabolism and temperature regulation. Drinking more water also helps sick or injured pets recover faster.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like