PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 8 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs is a plant-based Flea and Tick Treatment using plant oils. It effectively repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitos while being safe for children and pets.
- - DOG FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT: PetArmor Simple Source flea and tick spray for dogs kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes using plant-based ingredients
- - PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Flea treatment for dogs features the active ingredients peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, lemongrass oil, clove oil, and thyme oil
- - SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Plant-based ingredients are safe and effective when used as directed
- - SAFE FOR USE AROUND CHILDREN AND PETS: For dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older. PetArmor Simple Source's plant -based ingredients are safe for use around children & pets when used as directed on canines
- - HOW TO USE: Spray the dog with the nozzle about 8 to 12 inches from the pet. Start at the tail and make sure to spray the dog's entire coat, legs, tails, and underbody. DO NOT spray face
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
PetArmor Simple Source
For use on dogs and puppies. Do not use on puppies under the age of 12 weeks. Spray the dog with the nozzle about 8" to 12" from the pet. Start spraying the dog at the tail, making sure to spray the entire coat of the animal, including legs, tail and underbody. With your hand, fluff the hair against the way it normally lays to assure that the spray penetrates the coat to the skin. Do not saturate the dog and do not spray in the face, eyes or genitals. Repeat as necessary. Dog may be treated indoors or outdoors. In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best if used year round.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like