PetArmor Home and Carpet Fleas and Ticks Pet Spray, 16 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your pets, and your home-especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PetArmor conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. PetArmor Home and Carpet Spray kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks hiding around your home. This flea & tick treatment for home covers 500 square feet and works for up to 7 months, effectively disrupting the flea life cycle. Plus, this home flea treatment won't leave behind residue or an odor.
- - PetArmor Home and Carpet Spray continuously kills ticks, fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to 7 months
- - This flea and tick home spray reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, baseboards, upholstered furniture, closets, and pet bedding without leaving a residue or odor
- - Flea and tick control also effectively kills bedbugs, lice, and dust mites
- - Flea spray disrupts the flea life cycle by preventing the development of adult fleas
- - Covers 500 square feet of your home, protecting your family and indoor/outdoor cats and dogs from the biting, itching, and disease transmitted by fleas and ticks
- - PetArmor provides vet-quality healthcare for your furry family members
- - For best results, let spray dry for 2 hours and avoid treated area while the solution dries
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
To apply, and for best results, first vacuum any carpet or surface thoroughly before spraying and immediately dispose of vacuum bag in outside trash. Then, thoroughly vacuum all carpeting, upholstered furniture, and drapes, along baseboards, under furniture, and in closets. Seal vacuum bag and dispose of in outdoor trash. Shake the canister well and spray in a sweeping motion, and let the area dry for about 2 hours.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like