PetArmor 7 Way Chewable De-Wormer for Medium and Large Dogs, Count of 6
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your dogs-especially when it comes to roundworms, tapeworms, and hookworms. PetArmor 7 Way De-wormer conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. It removes and controls 2 tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis), 2 roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina), and 3 hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, and Uncinaria stenocephala). Plus, this canine dewormer is simple to give by hand, with your dog's food, or wrapped in a treat. Whichever way you choose, your pup will love the taste.
- - PetArmor 7 Way Chewable De-Wormer for Medium and Large Dogs treats and controls 2 types of tapeworms, 2 types of roundworms, and 3 types of hookworms
- - These vet-quality dewormer tablets are safe for medium and large dogs 25.1 to 200 lbs.
- - PetArmor oral dewormer for dogs is simple to give by hand, with your dog's food, or wrapped in a treat
- - Keep an eye on your dog after giving her the chewable to ensure it's not rejected
- - PetArmor provides vet-quality healthcare for your furry family members
- - Treats and controls, specifically, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis tapeworms, Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina roundworms, and Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, and Uncinaria stenocephala hookworms
- - Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
PetArmor 7 Way De-wormer contains 6 tablets and is safe for large and medium sized dogs at 12 weeks of age or older; administer 1 tablet for dogs 25.1 to 50 lbs., 2 tablets for dogs 50.1 to 100 lbs., 3 tablets for dogs 100.1 to 150 lbs., and 4 tablets for dogs 150.1 to 200 lbs. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like