PetAlive Thyroid Soothe Granules Natural Homeopathic Formula Common Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism for Pets, 0.71 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Thyroid Soothe is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Thyroid Soothe is specially formulated to help temporarily relieve common symptoms of an overactive thyroid in dogs and cats. Thyroid Soothe also temporarily reduces common symptoms including changes in appetite and excessive shedding.
- - Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves symptoms such as hyperactivity and nervousness in pets
- - Temporarily relieves symptoms of an overactive thyroid including appetite changes and excessive shedding
- - Helps to balance thyroid hormone production levels
- - Soothes the thyroid and endocrine system
- - Supports skin and coat health, normal energy levels, and digestive system functioning
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Thyroid Soothe is 100% homeopathic, contains the following HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Chamomilla 30C, Iodium 30C, Lycopus 6C, Nux vom 30C, and Zingiber 3X. Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sucrose.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food. Initial serving: Every 30 minutes for up to 10 servings. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily. Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 large pinch. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches. Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules. Thyroid Soothe is also safe for small pets. Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approx. 15 granules
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like