PetAlive Skin & Coat Tonic Veggie Capsules Natural Herbal Supplement for Shiny & Glossy Fur for Pets, Count of 60
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote skin health and shiny, glossy coats for dogs and cats, Skin and Coat Tonic supports hair shaft and follicle health, and skin vitality. Skin and Coat Tonic contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support shiny coats, especially for 'show pets' before competitive events.
- - Herbal supplement supports shiny, healthy coats and skin for cats and dogs
- - Maintains hair shaft and follicles; promotes skin health and vitality
- - Promotes glossy, shiny coats
- - Supports 'show pets' before competitive events
- - Supports liver, kidney, and thyroid functioning, plus immune system health
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Skin & Coat
Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Certified Organic Horsetail, Certified Organic Bladderwrack, Certified Organic Dandelion, Certified Organic Spirulina, and Selectively Imported Fo-Ti Root. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Skin and Coat Tonic capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat. Administer 2 times daily. Dogs under 20 lbs and Cats: 1/2 capsule. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 Capsule. Dogs over 50lbs: 1-2 capsules.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like