PetAlive Scare-D Liquid Drops for Pets Fear of Loud Noise, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Scare-D-Pet is a safe, effective natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, it helps quickly and effectively relieve common symptoms associated with a fear of loud noises in dogs and cats. Using a unique, proprietary blend of scientifically selected natural ingredients, it helps effectively relieve symptoms such as nervousness, excitability, hyperactivity and fearfulness related to loud noises.
- - Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves nervous symptoms in pets
- - Helps temporarily calm nerves in high-strung pets
- - Temporarily relieves hyperactivity and excitability
- - Helps relieve symptoms such as trembling, whining and fearfulness
- - Supports emotional balance in dogs and cats
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Scare-D-Pet is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients in safe, homeopathic potencies, and has the following indications(purposes): Aconitum nap 6C, Arg nit 6C, Borax 6C, Chamomilla 6C, Phos 30C. Inactive Ingredients: USP grain alcohol (20% by volume), purified water.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Using a dropper, administer dose every half hour until symptoms disappear. If preferred, drops may be mixed with a small amount of water or food. Dogs under 20 lbs and Cats: 4-6 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL. Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like