PetAlive Respo-K Homeopathic Formula for Pet Respiratory & Cold Symptoms Pet Tablets, Count of 180
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Respo-K is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered 100% natural homeopathic OTC medicine formulated especially for pets to relieve colds and respiratory ailments and strengthen immunity to prevent the recurrence of secondary infections of the sinuses or lungs.
- - Homeopathic medicine for colds and respiratory irritation in pets
- - Reduces symptoms of sneezing, coughing, watery eyes and nose
- - Decreases recovery time from respiratory infections
- - Prevents colds by strengthening the immune system
- - Promotes optimal lung functioning for easy breathing
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Respo-K is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc sulph 6C, Ferrum phos 6C, Hepar sulph calc 12C, Sambucus nig 3X, Verbascum 3X. Inactive Ingredients: Acacia Gum, Distilled Water, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Sucrose.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Respo-K tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets. Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like