PetAlive PetCalm Oral Spray Natural Homeopathic Formula for Nervous System Balance and Stress for Pets, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetCalm Oral Spray is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered 100% natural homeopathic OTC medicine specifically formulated to relieve acute symptoms of fear and nervousness in cats and dogs in order to help calm them and restore a more balanced mood. It may be used regularly to reduce anxiety and stress in high-strung or chronically anxious pets, or it may be employed as needed for relief during particularly stressful situations like competitive events, visits to the vet or changes to the home environment.
- - Immediately calms anxious, stressed and highly strung pets
- - Reduces anxiety in pets with nervous dispositions
- - Improves emotional balance
- - Reduces distress during fireworks and other frightening occasions
- - Calms excitability in competitive events
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
PetCalm is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Arg nit 30C, Kali phos 6C, Passiflora 6X, Scutellaria 6X. Inactive Ingredients: Carya ovata bark extract, citrus extract, Lonicera japonica, polylysine, purified water, and steviol glycosides (stevia).
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close to pet's mouth and spray directly, or spray onto its food or water. Administer hourly as needed. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for ongoing support if necessary. Dogs under 20 lbs and Cats: 2 sprays. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3 sprays. Dogs over 50 lbs: 4 sprays. PetCalm is also safe for small pets. Ferrets, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and mice: 1 spray.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like