PetAlive Natural Homeopathic Sinu-Rite Tablets Dog and Cat Medicine, Count of 180
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetAlive Sinu-Rite is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural homeopathic remedy for symptoms of allergy-related congestion and acute sinusitis in dogs and cats. Sinu-Rite is specially formulated to help relieve symptoms of sinus infections in dogs and cats, nasal congestion due to allergies, sneezing and runny nose. Sinu-Rite offers an effective and safe choice for easier breathing, nasal decongestion, and facial pressure in cats and dogs.
- - Natural homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves symptoms of nasal congestion due to allergies, sneezing and running nose in dogs and cats
- - Addresses discomfort associated with symptoms of sinus infections and acute sinusitis such as pain or pressure in the forehead and around the eyes
- - Calms swelling tissue in sinuses to reduce sinus congestion and allow drainage to occur
- - Safe and effective choice for easier breathing, nasal decongestion, and facial pressure
- - Promotes immune system health and functioning
- - Made from only the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Our homeopathic ingredients are natural and are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS), the official homeopathic compendium accepted by the FDA
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Sinu-Rite is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Glycyrrhiza 3X, Kali bic 30C, Nat mur 6X, Pulsatilla 30C, Sambucus nig 3X. Inactive Ingredients: Acacia Gum, Distilled Water, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate and Sucrose.
COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal
Sinu-Rite tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs.: 1 tablet 3-5 times daily. Dogs 20-50 lbs.: 2 tablets 3-5 times daily. Dogs over 50 lbs.: 3 tablets 3-5 times daily. Sinu-Rite is also safe for small pets. Ferrets and rabbits: 1/2 a tablet. Hamsters, gerbils and mice: 1/4 tablet. Note: Sinu-Rite is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like