PetAlive Natural Herbal Kidney Support Liquid Dog and Cat Supplement, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetAlive Kidney Support is a safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement for cat and dog kidney health and urinary tract functioning. Kidney Support supports symptoms of kidney problems in pets such as water balance and waste production. Kidney Support also provides support for healthy blood pressure and fluid regulation in dogs and cats.
- - All natural herbal supplement supports symptoms of kidney problems and nephritis in cats and dogs
- - Promotes urinary tract functioning and the routine filtering and excretion of waste
- - Supports healthy blood pressure within the normal range and fluid regulation in cats and dogs
- - Supports symptoms of kidney problems in pets such as water balance and waste production. Promotes water balance and fluid regulation
- - Supports routine endocrine and kidney functioning, kidney health and urinary tract functioning
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Kidney Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Burdock Root, Certified Organic Cleavers Herb, and Certified Organic Dandelion. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pets mouth. Give 2-3 times per day at the following dosage: Cats: 2-3 drops. Dogs under 20 lbs.: 2-3 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs.: 5 drops. Dogs over 50 lbs.: 8-10 drops
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like