PetAlive Natural Herbal Cushex-S Liquid Dog and Cat Supplement, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetAlive Cushex-S is a safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement to address ongoing symptoms of Cushing's disease in dogs and cats. Cushex-S promotes adrenal and pituitary gland balance, health and functioning. The unique and scientifically selected herbs in Cushex-S promote balance in the endocrine system, and mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol, supporting healthy energy, strong skin and coat, digestive health and more.
- - All natural herbal supplement supports your pet's adrenal and pituitary gland health and normal levels of cortisol production
- - Promotes endocrine system balance to relieve symptoms of long-term cortisol exposure
- - Long -term cortisol exposure can lead to increased appetite and thirst. Cushex-S supports normal urination and appetite
- - Promotes healthy skin and coat to help prevent hair loss and thinning particularly around the elbows, flank and abdomen
- - Supports healthy energy levels
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Cushex-S Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf and Root, Certified Organic Burdock Root, Certified Organic Astragalus Root, Certified Organic Licorice Root, Certified Organic Eleuthero Root. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal
Mix drops into a small amount of food or a treat 2-3 times daily. Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs.: 4-6 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs.: 0.25 mL. Dogs over 50 lbs.: 0.50 mL.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like