PetAlive Natural Herbal Cushex-S Liquid Dog and Cat Supplement, 2 fl. oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
PetAlive Cushex-S is a safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement to address ongoing symptoms of Cushing's disease in dogs and cats. Cushex-S promotes adrenal and pituitary gland balance, health and functioning. The unique and scientifically selected herbs in Cushex-S promote balance in the endocrine system, and mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol, supporting healthy energy, strong skin and coat, digestive health and more.
- - All natural herbal supplement supports your pet's adrenal and pituitary gland health and normal levels of cortisol production
- - Promotes endocrine system balance to relieve symptoms of long-term cortisol exposure
- - Long -term cortisol exposure can lead to increased appetite and thirst. Cushex-S supports normal urination and appetite
- - Promotes healthy skin and coat to help prevent hair loss and thinning particularly around the elbows, flank and abdomen
- - Supports healthy energy levels
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Cushex-S Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf and Root, Certified Organic Burdock Root, Certified Organic Astragalus Root, Certified Organic Licorice Root, Certified Organic Eleuthero Root. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal
Mix drops into a small amount of food or a treat 2-3 times daily. Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs.: 4-6 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs.: 0.25 mL. Dogs over 50 lbs.: 0.50 mL.
You May Also Like